WordPress sites using Paid Memberships Pro (PMPro) to sell memberships and subscriptions can leverage Sitewide Sales to design smarter sale banners, landing pages, and set up discount code behavior. All this along with reports to track conversion rates and sale performance as compared to other revenue in the period.
How to Set Your Sale Type
- Navigate to Sitewide Sales > All Sitewide Sales in the WordPress admin.
- Select a sale to edit or click “Add New” to create a new sale.
- In the second settings box labeled “Step 2: Sale Type” choose “Paid Memberships Pro”.
- Select an existing Discount Code to assign to this sale or create a new code specific to this sale. You can edit the assigned Discount Code by clicking the “edit code” button.
- Choose whether to “Apply Discount Automatically”.
Note: Before Sitewide Sales was a standalone plugin, there was a version of the plugin exclusively developed for Paid Memberships Pro customers. Membership sites that used this previous version can migrate historic sale data into the new plugin via a one-click migration step. View the guide »