Any WordPress can leverage the Sitewide Sales “Custom” module to load a banner, direct visitors to a landing page, and track conversions. You can use the custom module to sell event registrations, encourage mailing list signups, drive people to join a webinar, buy your course, and more.
The custom module includes the same Sitewide Sales features to design smarter sale banners and landing pages. All this along with reports to track conversion rates and sale performance.
How to Set Your Sale Type
- Navigate to Sitewide Sales > All Sitewide Sales in the WordPress admin.
- Select a sale to edit or click “Add New” to create a new sale.
- In the second settings box labeled “Step 2: Sale Type” choose “Custom”.
- If you would like a coupon associated with your sale, you can set it up in whatever eCommerce platform you are using and enter the code in the Coupon text field. You can leave this field blank if you are not using a code for your custom module.
- If you would like to track checkout conversions, enter the full URL that your users are sent to after completing the desired action in the Confirmation Page URL text field. This could be a custom form plugin’s “Thank You” page or another e-commerce plugin’s confirmation page.
- While the built-in reporting does not have a connection to your custom module’s actual order data, you can estimate the revenue generated by your sale. Enter the average sale price of each order in the Average Order Value text field. This value will be used for ballpark guesses in your reports on sale performance.
- Save All Settings