WordPress sites using Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) to sell downloadable digital products can now leverage Sitewide Sales to design smarter sale banners, landing pages, and set up discount code behavior. All this along with reports to track conversion rates and sale performance as compared to other revenue in the period.
Conversion Tracking for EDD
Every Sitewide Sale includes dedicated reports on banner reach, landing page visits, and total checkouts that use your sale’s discount code. These reports paint a clear picture of how the banner or landing page converted for your promotion. You can even compare sales totals using your discount vs. regular sales in the period.
How to Set Your Sale Type
- Navigate to Sitewide Sales > All Sitewide Sales in the WordPress admin.
- Select a sale to edit or click “Add New” to create a new sale.
- In the second settings box labeled “Step 2: Sale Type” choose “Easy Digital Downloads”. See the Easy Digital Downloads documentation for more information on Discount Codes »
- Select an existing Discount Code to assign to this sale or create a new code specific to this sale. You can edit the assigned Discount Code by clicking the “edit code” button.
- Choose whether to “Apply Discount Automatically”.
- Save All Settings
Screenshots and Demos
We have created several demo sites with live Sitewide Sales for Easy Digital Downloads. You can also browse the built-in banner and landing page templates on this site. These pages are designed to inspire you as you create your own Sitewide Sale for Easy Digital Downloads.