Elementor is a popular page builder has built-in integration with Sitewide Sales.
With this integration, you can restrict content by sale period at the element or widget level. You can choose to display content during the sale, or show specific elements before or after the sale only.
The Elementor integration gives you more flexibility over the appearance and the content restrictions in your sale’s landing page.
Using the Elementor Integration
- To start using Elementor with Sitewide Sales, you must install both plugins and make sure they are activated.
- Select a piece of content to edit with Elementor.
- Edit a widget and open the Advanced tab.
- Toggle the Sitewide Sales section and select the sale period visibility for the element.
- Leave this setting set to “Always” if you would like all website visitors, regardless of the sale time period, to view the element.
- Save and publish your content.